Wednesday, June 9, 2010

why i have changed my mind...

  • sleeving has less long term complications
  • sleeving means that i can eat anything, in moderation of cause.
  • bands...
  • slip
  • corrode
  • need replacing within 10 years
  • have a limited sucsess and a lot of the banders regain the weight
  • have issues with burping and regergitation
  • vomitin
  • food can get trapped.
  • a port near my hip to get in the way of sex
  • and for Garry to bump
  • a tube that can get tangled
  • and most important for me... is latex and what if my body decides it is allergic to it????

so this is the new thing.... hope my dr agrees.

and that's it for today.... bugger this is about truth...
had 2 slices of garry's fruit bread cake stuff.... and vomited it back up
got hte replacement shakes today, they def better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment