Tuesday, October 12, 2010

copied from some where else ... will come back and edit with dates and times...

OK so i need to update this.... sorry ti has been so long....

Monday morning we got to the Mater....

an hour early so my  husband   took me for a drive around Balls point... it was lovely just being together as a couple.

when we got to the hospital, did admissions stuff and then we went to the ward.
DH and i tried to take a lot of before photo's he took about 30.... then we discovered none had worked so back in day clothes, take another lot strip to bra and panties and take another lot and then another lot in the gown.

was nice being together.

then it was time to go to theatre....
saw my sleep  DR... lol Don't remember seeing DR Talyor   though.

DH walked with me, and when we got to the doors he had to go.... but i had my bear!!!
bear came in with me, he (and it is a he even though he is baby pink.....) got masked up too.

IV in and off to la la land...
woke in heaps and heaps of pain, being told to take a deep breath.... felt like throat was closed was sooooo hard!!!
ICU unit for a day and night.
walked 50 meters then

the next 24 hours are a blur of pain, pushing the pca button and vomiting.
on Thursday.. the next day i really remember i was still vomiting and feeling really horrible. but went for walks and did what i should.

I had so many issues with tummy stuff...
couldn't drink water or juice or cordial or anything but milk.... what a life it was.

lol the funny thing is when I  fart   every one wants to leave even me....

tired again... sorry will write more later.....
probably just transcribe from my journal... very good idea write in it as i go each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment