Tuesday, October 12, 2010

22/08/2010 copied from......

Hi all
it is becoming more and more real, this journey to a new me!!

I have been so busy with study and apra and family for the last month.

Now i will be spending a lot of my time travelling and sitting with my mum.
but i need to get myself organised.

so, what do i need to do?
make lists is a huge thing.... and i can do that here...
i need to figure out what my girls need to take with them to ballina.
i need to get myself organised and what i need ready
i need to cook and freeze meals of hubby for a month.
i need to cook and freeze some mushy foods.
i need to make sure house is reasonable.

am making a start on the house.... have someone coming tomorrow to help me catch up on some of the crap/// my room is a huge mess, and so is the lounge room.
will do them tomorrow and go to the tip with what i don't want to keep.

as for how i am feeling?
have put on all i lost from the OPTI....
so now have to start again.
I need to remember that i have had 3 hospital admissions in 4 weeks, and have been travelling to and from the hospital everyday for my mum.

ok. so not good at talking feelings.... am scared, feel sick and not coping with the idea of pain.
but then think of the pain of carrying another person around all day every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment