Tuesday, October 12, 2010

27/07/2010

my apointment with Dr Craig Taylor

ummmm he seems very young.... does that mean i am getting old????

ok so here goes.
first thing was weighed... and had put on 3kg.
was to be expected after the lst 2 visits to hospital.....thought i had put back the whole 8kg and more, soooo i guess 3 is not so bad.

saw Dr Taylor. He questioned my choice..... a few times...  but saw my point, and my point that if i was as i am i will not be around in 5 years....

so we went through my health issues, decided to check for a hereditry blod disorder... another one as i have lost 8 pregnancys, and have clots all over....
next we discussed my lungs.... and he wishes i had a different set....

then there was my...


but he booked me in...
september 20th....

now for apra... have to do tomorrow and beg them to rush it.... then ring ing and ask them to rush that too....
he has to be paid by 8th september.

the plan:
see if i can remember....
1.  will go straight to icu, do not pass go.
2.  will have pca
3.  will have anti nausia meds
4.  have to see a chest physio before hand
5.  have to see a anestesiologest or 2 beforehand.
6.  lots and lots of blood tests.
7.  probebly have a central line when i wake up.
8.  said this time next year will be around 50kg less..... i can't process that.... was walking past clothes tonight in big W summer stuff coming in..... and could not see me in any normal size clothes.

9.  will be a five weetbix breakfast.... instead of 1.  i am a challenge.
10.   3 weeks opti
11.   go for a swim or 10 to help lungs.

so there we go sure i have forgotten things....

No comments:

Post a Comment